Welcome to my portfolio. It includes a combination of collaborations, commissioned work and personal projects. I hope you like it!
Take a look and feel free to get in touch if you’d like to discuss potential opportunities to work together.
What can I do?
Create a huge range of 2D assets for your game
Following the art style and technical constraints I create high quality assets such as:
• UI elements / game icons
• Game backgrounds
• Promo art, marketing assets
• Concept art
• Character design
Adobe Photoshop, Procreate, Adobe Illustrator, Clip Studio.
Create high quality
3D art assets: props and environments to elevate your gaming project
• Experienced with the following 3D modeling & sculpting packages - Maya, Zbrush
• Able to accurately create assets from concept art
• Experienced with PBR material pipeline / Substance Painter
• Experienced with subdivision modeling techniques, hi-res sculpting, baking textures, and material/shader setup in real-time render engine (Unity, Marmoset Toolbar)
• Experienced with ray tracing rendering software such as Arnold
•Basic knowledge of animation in Maya
Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter,
RizomUV, Marmoset Toolbar, 3DCoat, Unity (basic knowledge), Arnold
(I also own my own commercial licences for all the listed software)
One Finger Death Punch 2
Silver Dollar Games
My role: UI and background artist (freelance)
Duties: Creating in-game 2D assets, such as UI elements, background, game maps etc.
Broken Sword 5
My role: Icon and background artist (full time freelancer)
Duties: developing game art for the game called Broken Sword 5, mostly icons and game backgrounds (painting)